Happy Birthday Quotes For Friends

31. “I wish you joy in all of your days, and that you find what you’re looking for in every way. Happy birthday!”

32. “You know, friend, some things just get better with age. You’re one of them! Happy birthday.”

33. “Happy birthday! I’m not saying that you’re getting old. I’m just saying that if you were a carton of milk, I would probably smell you before I poured you into a glass.”

good morning message to my husband

34. “I hope your summer birthday isn’t quite as sticky or hot as the moment of your birth!”

35. “Did you know that birthdays are good for your health? Studies have shown that those with more birthdays actually live longer. True story. Happy birthday!”

36. “You know you’re getting old when the candles on your birthday cake contribute to the global warming. Happy birthday, friend.”

37. “Happy birthday to my dearest friend. Here’s to another year of laughing hysterically at our inside jokes and trying to keep each other sane.”

38. “Here are two secrets I want to share with you on your birthday: 1. Forget your past because you can’t change it, and 2. Forget the present, too, because I definitely didn’t get you one. Happy birthday.”

39. “Happy birthday! Remember – there is never a reason to act your age.”

happy anniversary quotes for my girlfriend

40. “Don’t be upset about your birthday. At least you’re not as old as you will be next year.”

41. “Happy birthday! However old you are today is the new 30!”

42. “Happy birthday, friend. I hope your day is just as amazing and fun as I am.”

43. “I really wanted to get you something awesome on your birthday, but the mailman told me I had to get out of the mailbox. Oh well! Happy birthday!”

44. “In some parts of the world, it’s customary to wish someone a happy birthday the day after their birthday. I don’t know where that is, but apparently I’m from there. Happy birthday, dear friend.”

45. “Happy birthday friend. I’m really glad that you were born.”

funny birthday wishes for sister

46. “Happy birthday! Have you ever noticed that birthday cake is the only food that you can spit and blow on, and everyone still rushes to get a piece?”

47. “Happy birthday to a friend who knows me better than I know myself. May your life adventures continue!”

48. “True friends aren’t inseparable. They’re friends who can spend time apart but feel as if nothing has ever changed. You and I are true friends. Happy birthday!”

49. “Of all the people in this world, I’m glad you chose me as a friend. I hope to return all the joy and kindness you’ve shown me over the years. Happy birthday!”

50. “Today is a day to celebrate and be thankful for another blessed year. Happy birthday!”

good night message for girlfriend

51. “Best friends are like four leaf clovers – beautiful and very hard to find. Happy birthday, best friend.”

52. “On your birthday, I wish you nothing but the best and all of the joy your heart can hold. Happy birthday!”

53. “Happy birthday to a friend who never seems to age. I hope it’s a good one!”

54. “Happy birthday to the greatest friend ever!”

55. “Keep calm – it’s my friend’s birthday!”

56. “It’s your birthday today, and I’m so sad that I can’t be there. I’ll send you special wishes through a little prayer. Happy birthday!”

good morning quotes for girlfriend

57. “Happy birthday to the one person who has always been there for me and accepted me for who I am. I hope you get all that you dreamed of today.”

58. “Sending you a million magical wishes today. Happy birthday.”

59. “Happy birthday to a fabulous friend!”

60. “Thank for being such a special friend. Happy birthday!”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Morning Texts For Her