Good Morning Texts For Her

1. “Waking up is my favorite and most hated part of the day. I can talk to you when I am awake, but my dreams with you at night are always cut short.”

2. “The morning breeze on my face makes me think of you. The sun on my skin makes me think of you. Even the birds singing their beautiful songs make me think of you.”

3. “Hey baby. I know that you had a long night, so I sent you a picture of the sunrise, so you could see how beautiful it looked today.” (send a real picture)

formal birthday wishes for boss

4. “Night is over. Morning has begun. Now it’s time to wake up and give me a hug.”

5. “I am sitting here on a park bench drinking coffee and watching the birds fly around as they sing their pretty songs. The only problem is that you are not here by my side.”

6. “I used to be the type of person that would stay in bed for an hour and not want to get up. Now, I can’t wait to jump out of bed and see your beautiful face as fast as possible.”

7. “I always want to be the first voice you hear in the morning and the last voice you hear at night. This is your warning. I will be calling you in 5 minutes.”

8. “All of my fears and worries seem to disappear when I am with you.”

9. “I am so cold this morning. I think that it’s time you wake up from your slumber and we cuddle.”

first wedding anniversary wishes for husband

10. “The worries of the day seem to disappear the moment that you wake up. It’s like you control the wind and the sun while keeping out all of the darkness that makes the world an unbearable place to live.”

11. “You’re probably wondering why I just sent you a good morning text after we already hugged and kissed this morning, but I was thinking about you and had to say hi.”

12. “The hue of the sun and the dew on the grass reminds me that every day with you is perfect.”

13. “Since I spent the whole night dreaming of you, I thought it was only appropriate to message you this morning and wake you up.”

14. “When I woke up this morning, I was hoping that it was still night time, and I could hold you in my arms a little longer.”

happy birthday message to a friend

15. “Having you by my side is better than any dream I have ever imagined.”

16. “I wish I had a time machine. I would go back in time to be there every day when you woke up.”

17. “Come downstairs. I have a surprise for you!” (cook her breakfast)

18. “I woke up early and decided to take a picture of the puppy for you. It will make your day.”

19. “If you’re feeling down today, remember to take a deep breath and always know that I will have your back.”

20. “I didn’t want to wake up this morning, and then I thought of you and couldn’t fall back asleep.”

morning sms for her

good night qyotes for my girlfriend

21. “I love the spring, and I love the summer, but there is nothing I love more than you.”

22. “I wake up in the morning and smile all day because the first thought on my mind was you.”

23. “Sometimes, I wake up so tired. I dream of you at night, and I dream of you during the day. Even when I am with you, I have to pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming. You’re my dream girl.”

24. “Morning is not just the time of day when you wake up. Morning is the beginning of another day that you can help make perfect for me and all the people’s lives that you will touch.”

25. “Wake up, wake up. I just realized that if you’re awake, I might be able to stop daydreaming about you.”

26. “Life’s ups and downs make other people frown, but for me, it presents the challenge of how to make every day you have the best day forever tomorrow.”

27. “It’s time to open your eyes beautiful and greet the world with the love and happiness you have shown me.”

good morning wishes for wife

28. “I am missing you more today than I did yesterday when I texted you good morning and more than the day before that.”

29. “Your smile is radiant as the sun. I hope that you wake up with a smile on your face and brighten up the world’s day half as much as you do mine.”

30. “Today is a gift. You are the present. We can’t go back to yesterday and have a perfect day, but we can start today and make it as perfect as either of us could have dreamed.”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Quotes For Friends